ask Dave a question and he'll answer
send questions to asknursedave@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Punch

Dear Nurse Dave,
If you could punch somebody, I mean anybody and there would be no repercussions who would you punch?
Nico

Nico it seems like you probably have somebody in mind already. I'm not a big fan of physical confrontation. I almost punched a kid once. His name was Chad and I believe he had a mullet (but I don't think it was this guy). Fortunately my mother stopped the fight before he could really hurt me. Since then I've never really come close to punching a guy but my list would probably be something like this.

1. Tony Horton
2. Miss Piggy - Have you ever seen Muppet related thing? How could anyone think that Miss Piggy is funny? She just makes very angry
3. any English teenaged boy
4. Kevin Costner - I don't really want to punch Kevin but punching him would allow me to meet him, a lifelong dream.

1 comment:

  1. aw, come on dave. i know if you had the chance you'd move back to skegness in a heartbeat

    ReplyDelete