ask Dave a question and he'll answer
send questions to asknursedave@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Polyphonic Spree

Dear nurse Dave,

Is it true that you are single-handedly responsible for the virtual disappearance of The Polyphonic Spree?


Grayson, Utah


Unfortunately my efforts to destroy the spree have been incomplete.  They continue to wear robes and sing in great numbers.  My efforts only limited their output from 2008 to the present.  I think they're coming back and there's little I can do.

1 comment:

  1. I don't dare watch the video but I think I would like to see them do a cover of Lionel Richie's hit song "Say You, Say Me." (If that is the video, my head will explode.) I think I would love it and hate it simultaneously and I'm curious to know what that feels like.

    ReplyDelete