ask Dave a question and he'll answer
send questions to asknursedave@gmail.com

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Warrior?

Dear Nurse Dave,
Please express any thoughts you may have on the film Warrior.
Dave, Mesa, AZ

Yes this email is from myself and yes I just saw warrior on Saturday night I think and yes I almost cried during the final scene. Rarely in film do you see such a powerful mix of awesome fighting and legitimate acting. Its as if they wrote a movie for Vin Diesel and Paul Walker but instead decided to cast real actors. Rarely do I see a film where upon finishing it I immediately watch the final scene again. Rarely do I stand up and cheer in my home during a movie. Rarely do movies teach such powerful lessons like - never tap out until your opponent says "I love you." I'm a little hesitant to say this but I think Fast 5 has just taken a step down the list of my favorite movies of 2011. Warrior is now number 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment