Dear Nurse Dave,
I understand that you were a huge Paul Walker fan. How have you been holding up?
Mike, Denver, CO
Its been tough Mike. I've never been more affected by a celebrity's death. I still maintain that had he been driving the car it never would have crashed. Most reports show that Paul was a good guy and he was leaving an event for his charity when he died. I know its been a while since he passed but I just needed this time to find some hope. Here's what gives me hope.
- Paul's brothers are finishing his scenes for Fast 7.
- We still have 8 Below with Paul's awesome introduction of the dogs.
- Brick Mansion's twist ending blew my mind.
- I've still not seen Meet the Deedles and it looks awesome. Here's the summary on IMDB, "Two surfers end up as Yellowstone park rangers and have to stop a former ranger who is out for revenge." Paul is one of those surfers.
- Paul's Charity is still going.
I'm just glad that Paul gave me what he gave me. I'll be grateful for every scene from the entire Fast and Furious franchise. I can honestly say they are my favorite films of all time. This scene below inspired me to be a father. Thanks Paul.